BEAT THE PILLS. BREATHE
Oral medications like Sudafed take time to kick in. Cold medicines, cough syrups and antihistamine pills have to be absorbed before they work.2
But breathing more freely? Nobody has time to wait for that.
Afrin® lasts 12 hours, working directly on nasal membranes and providing rapid nasal congestion relief.
TIME TO TRY A NASAL SPRAY?
FLONASE CAN TAKE
(That’s right, we’re calling out the competition.)
With Flonase or Nasacort, you wait days3 or even a week4 for full nasal congestion relief.
Afrin® starts fighting nasal congestion from colds or allergies in seconds, giving relief that lasts for 12 hours.
AFRIN® IS NOT A
STEROID - LIKE
Only with daily use do these brands relieve allergy symptoms.5
Reach for Afrin®, for nasal decongestion due to cold or allergies, when you need it.
DUE TO COLDS OR
Whether it’s nasal congestion due to cold or allergies, just two to three sprays per nostril help you breathe more freely. It’s that easy.
HOW AFRIN® STACKS UP AGAINST
Afrin® (Ages 6 years and above) brings instant results — and lasts 12 hours.
GET RELIEF, FAST.
THERE MAY BE OTHER NASAL SPRAYS
OUT THERE, BUT AFRIN®? THE WOW IS REAL.
Don’t just take our word for it. Afrin® is the #1 Doctor & Pharmacist1 recommended
spray brand for nasal congestion relief. And here’s what the rest of our supporters say:
WOW — NO DRIP!
I really get congested with the changes in seasons. I used the nasal mist and wow … I am all cleared up now. This is the first time I've used a nasal spray that didn't drip … how revolutionary!! Highly recommend!!
— Afrin® No Drip Extra Moisturizing
Reviewer product for free as part of a sponsored promotion.
- Pharmacy Recommendations, Decongestants, Nasal Spray. Pharmacy Times.Accessed November 2, 2022.
- How Long Can You Take Cold Medicine Like Robitussin, Delsym, and Sudafed? GoodRx Health. Accessed November 2, 2022.
- Frequently Asked Questions About Flonase Allergy Relief. Flonase. Accessed November 2, 2022.
- FAQs. Nasacort. Accessed November 2, 2022.
- Nasal corticosteroid sprays. Mount Sinai. Accessed November 2, 2022.
- Triamcinolone (Topical Application Route). Mayo Clinic. Accessed November 2, 2022.
- Is Flonase a Steroid Nasal Spray? Flonase. Accessed November 2, 2022.
- SUDAFED Sinus Congestion 12 Hour. Sudafed.Accessed November 2, 2022.
- SUDAFED PE Sinus Congestion Day + Night. Sudafed.Accessed November 2, 2022.
- Can Allergies Cause Sinus Pressure? Sudafed. Accessed November 2, 2022.
- Common Cold: Symptoms, Causes, & Treatment. Sudafed. Accessed November 2, 2022.